#ReadWomen 2022 Third Quarter

Here are all the books I read July-September 2022!



A Little Devil in America by Hanif Abdurraqib was amazing and for me rivals Girly Drinks in terms of non-fiction I have read this year.

If you like Radiance by Catherynne M. Valente, def check out Siren Queen by Nghi Vo.

  1. In Search of Mary Shelley: The Girl Who Wrote Frankenstein by Fiona Sampson 
  2. Woman, Eating by Claire Kohda
  3. Love and Fury: A Novel of Mary Wollstonecraft by Samantha Silva
  4. Gods of Jade and Shadow by Silvia Moreno-Garcia 
  5. A Little Devil in America: In Praise of Black Performance by Hanif Abdurraqib 
  6. Death in Daylesford by Kerry Greenwood (re-read)
  7. Siren Queen by Nghi Vo 
  8. Murder and Mendelssohn by Kerry Greenwood (re-read)
  9. The Castlemaine Murders by Kerry Greenwood (re-read)
  10. Unnatural Habits by Kerry Greenwood (re-read)
  11. The Hacienda by Isabel CaƱas
  12. Imposter Syndrome by Kathy Wang
  13. Kindred by Octavia E. Butler
  14. I Am Afraid of Men by Vivek Shraya
  15. The Daughter of Doctor Moreau by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
  16. The School for Good Mothers by Jessamine Chan 
  17. Emily Climbs by L.M. Montgomery (re-read)
  18. Emily’s Quest by L.M. Montgomery (re-read)
If you can believe it, I haven't read any Octavia E. Butler until this quarter, Kindred was the first book by her I have read and I will be reading more of her work for sure.

Lastly, Imposter Syndrome by Kathy Wang was a funny and absorbing satire, I burned through it in a few days cuz it was a page-turner!



Here is everything I read during the first quarter of 2022, and here is what I read in the second quarter!

I have been doing #ReadWomen since 2014! Find out why hereWant to know what I've read in previous years? Links below!

2021 books
2020 books 
2019 books
2018 books
2017 books
2016 books
2015 books
2014 books


Popular posts from this blog

9 Reasons Why Zack on Gilmore Girls is the Worst

VIDEO: Tips for Better Dailies Notes

2 New-ish Perspectives on Work-Life Balance