#ReadWomen 2022 Second Quarter

This is long overdue but here are all the books I read April-June 2022!




Women Talking blew my mind, I have been meaning to read it for years. I also loved The Inheritance of Orquídea Divina--fun, sexy, magical. I was surprisingly disappointed in The Bonesetter's Daughter, I must say.

  1. Radical Candor: Be a Kick-Ass Boss Without Losing Your Humanity by Kim Scott
  2. Daughters of Sparta by Claire Heywood
  3. The Nakano Thrift Shop by Hiromi Kawakami 
  4. Miss Buncle’s Book by D.E. Stevenson
  5. Wow, no thank you.: Essays by Samantha Irby
  6. The Inheritance of Orquídea Divina by Zoraida Córdova
  7. Women Talking: A Novel by Miriam Toews
  8. The Bonesetter’s Daughter by Amy Tan 
  9. The Dance of Connection by Harriet Lerner, PhD
  10. Circe by Madeline Miller
  11. The Way of Integrity: Finding the path to your true self by Martha Beck
  12. The Lady with the Gun Asks the Questions: The Ultimate Miss Phryne Fisher Story Collection by Kerry Greenwood
  13. Ask for More: 10 Questions to Negotiate Anything by Alexandra Carter
  14. You’re History: Twelves Strangest Women in Music by Lesley Chow
As for non-fiction, I was pleasantly surprised by The Dance of Connection - if you can't afford therapy (and really, who can these days?), this book is a pretty good substitute. 


Here is everything I read during the first quarter of 2022

I have been doing #ReadWomen since 2014! Find out why hereWant to know what I've read in previous years? Links below!

2021 books
2020 books 
2019 books
2018 books
2017 books
2016 books
2015 books
2014 books


Popular posts from this blog

9 Reasons Why Zack on Gilmore Girls is the Worst

VIDEO: Tips for Better Dailies Notes

2 New-ish Perspectives on Work-Life Balance