Playlist: Best of 2021

Here are my favourite songs of 2021!



This is my favourite playlist to make every year. It's fun to look back and listen to the sum total of what was good and new in a given year for me. 

Of this, my favourite song was Guided by Angels by Amyl and the Sniffers, which is loud and wild and I love it.

The song most relevant to my year was My Baby Wants a Baby by st. vincent

The most-listened to song was probably Tommy by Ralph to be honest - just so fun! 


best of 2021 Track List:

  1. Tommy by Ralph
  2. He Said She Said by CHVRCHES
  3. Giving in to the love by AURORA
  4. Hot & Heavy by Lucy Dacus
  5. Head Cheerleader by Pom Pom Squad
  6. Guided by Angels by Amyl and the Sniffers
  7. London Gangs by SAULT
  8. Jackie by Yves Tumor
  9. Meaningless by Charlotte Cardin
  10. Go Down Together by Foxing
  11. SENNA (ft. Jacques Greene) by Cadence Weapon
  12. While We Wait by Dominique Fils-Aimé
  13. Like I Used To by Sharon Van Etten and Angel Olson
  14. Agua by La chica
  15. stabilise by Nilüfer Yanya
  16. Cross Bones Style by Astral Swans (Cat Power cover)
  17. Whole World Knows by Adia Victoria
  18. Blue Banisters by Lana Del Rey
  19. Stay by Valerie June
  20. Keeps Me Running by Esther Rose
  21. Back to Oz by Sufjan Stevens and Angelo De Augustine
  22. Headstart by Jade Bird
  23. La Pacifique by Coeur de pirate
  24. My Baby Wants a Baby by st. vincent
  25. When I Was Young by flora cash
  26. Let Me Love You Like a Woman by Lana Del Rey
  27. Black Boots and Leather Rebellion by Lowell


As for albums, here are my top 3 of 2021:
  1. A Southern Gothic by Adia Victoria
  2. Blue Banisters by Lana Del Rey
  3. The Moon and Stars: Prescriptions for Dreams by Valerie June

Popular posts from this blog

9 Reasons Why Zack on Gilmore Girls is the Worst

VIDEO: Tips for Better Dailies Notes

2 New-ish Perspectives on Work-Life Balance