Winter 2020 Playlist

And here we are with this year's Winter playlist! 


If you are panicking that you missed the 2019 playlist never fear - I didn't do one last year...too busy working and feeling dead inside.  

Putting together this year's playlist on YouTube was a bit tricky -- I couldn't find The O'Pears song or BABIES' BABIES, but you can purchase these songs on bandcamp here and here respectively. 

I buy all my music (from bandcamp as much as possible) to support the artists whose work I adore! I then mess around with the playlists on my iTunes, finally sharing them on YouTube. As such,I still included the songs out on the track list because the mix just feels incomplete without them.


Winter 2020 Track List

  1. Lonely Man of Winter by Sufjan Stevens
  2. Jingle Jangle by The O'Pears (not on youtube, get it here)
  3. The Perfect Christmas by Daniela Andrade
  4. Winter by Natural Sympathies
  5. New Year Love by Molly Burch
  6. Wonderful Christmastime by JW Francis
  7. NYE by Joseph
  8. ugly xmas sweater party by Girlhouse
  9. Snowchild by The Weeknd
  10. Santa Stay Home by U.S. Girls feat. Rich Morel
  11. Oh No! It Might Snow! by Kellarissa
  12. Blue Cheer by NYSSA
  13. Wintertimes by Ancient Warfare
  14. Longingly by BABIES' BABIES  (not on youtube, get it here)
  15. Five Minute Drive by Esther Rose
  16. Nothing Makes My Heart Sing by Joanna Sternberg

More:
2015 winter playlist 
2016 winter playlist
2017 winter playlist
2018 winter playlist

This playlist was updated on 12/20 with two more songs because I couldn't resist

Popular posts from this blog

9 Reasons Why Zack on Gilmore Girls is the Worst

VIDEO: Tips for Better Dailies Notes

2 New-ish Perspectives on Work-Life Balance