Best Of Christina Henry's "Red Queen"

Here is a selection of memorable quotes from Red Queen by Christina Henry.



Despite all you have done. Yes, Alice thought, I love Hatcher despite all he has done. And when I see him again I will not be a child trailing his coattails. I will be a woman, and I can love him with clear eyes.

p. 219


“If I had courage enough I would have taken a dagger to my own heart long ago.”

“That is not courage,” Alice said. “It takes more courage to go on living, to keep in hope.”

p. ?


“The world gobbles us and chews us and swallows us,” Hatcher said, in that uncanny way he had of reading her thoughts. “I think happy endings must be accidents.”

“But we hope for them all the same,” Alice said. She looked sadly at the remains of those hopeful faces. Above all, we hope not to die in terror.

p.34


Popular posts from this blog

9 Reasons Why Zack on Gilmore Girls is the Worst

Best of Helen Oyeyemi's "Peaces"

"...the scale of my ambition"