Time Management Resources for Work

I work in an industry with never-ending deadlines and quotas. Here are a few things I've tried that help keep me on track.

Painting above:  The Central Spiritual Sun (c. 1930s) by Olga Fröbe-Kapteyn

As a Production Manager, one of the questions I get most from my artists is how they can stay on track and manage their workload effectively. Over the years, I've built up a little arsenal of time management resources and things to try when you find you're getting distracted or otherwise are struggling to meet deadlines.

Personally, I use the tomato timer the most for work (has been especially helpful in my transition to WFH!), though I find the batch work method works best for my personal interests (like this blog and my video series)! 


Time


Focus


Energy






This post was updated November 25 2021 (originally published November 8 2021)
This post was updated again February 1 2022 to add a link to the Energy section


Popular posts from this blog

9 Reasons Why Zack on Gilmore Girls is the Worst

VIDEO: Tips for Better Dailies Notes

2 New-ish Perspectives on Work-Life Balance