Mystery: Name that Job

I have a list of duties but I don't know what the role itself is. Do you recognize this job?

Hilma af Klint: Group IV, The Ten Largest, No. 2, Childhood, 1907

I have a bit of a mystery that I'm trying to solve. I have a list of duties that I would like to do for work, and I am unsure of what the job connected (i.e. the job title) to these duties is. Do you recognize what this role might be?

For some context - I am currently a Production Manager in 3D animation based in British Columbia.

  • LOTS of talking for someone who is an introvert like myself, talking talking talking
  • Delegating tasks to people, moving people around, in charge of something
  • More on my feet, not sitting at a desk as much
  • Hours maybe a bit odd, possibly less than 40 hours a week
  • There are a lot of screens and possibly cameras around me
  • This is a slight shift from what I'm doing now and would be learning on the job, no new schooling
  • Fast-moving environment
  • When I show up to work I'm "On"


Popular posts from this blog

9 Reasons Why Zack on Gilmore Girls is the Worst

VIDEO: Tips for Better Dailies Notes

2 New-ish Perspectives on Work-Life Balance