I Still Want a Lana Del Rey Christmas Album for Christmas

Lana Del Rey is my often-problematic fave & I really wish she would make a Christmas album.



In 2018, on my previous blog, The Closet Feminist, I wrote a desperate post wishing that Lana Del Rey would please please please make a Christmas album. 

I'm sorry to say that my tastes and desperation remains the same, so here is my 2020 plea. This might become an annual thing until the music gods bless us with such an album.


Dear Lana Del Rey,

I love your music and I dearly wish that you would make an album of Christmas music. 

You would make suited to your new Americana vibe, 

it would suit your religious iconography aesthetics, 

and with your voice we would all die in adoration.

I humbly submit this song list that I think you would do lovely renditions of.


1. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas 

2. Silver Bells

3. I’ll Be Home for Christmas

4. The Little Drummer Boy

5. White Christmas 

6. Santa Baby

7. Away in a Manger 

8. Auld Lang Syne

9. Silent Night

10. O Holy Night 

11. We Three Kings

12. Hard Candy Christmas


Yours most sincerely,

Emily Y.


Popular posts from this blog

9 Reasons Why Zack on Gilmore Girls is the Worst

VIDEO: Tips for Better Dailies Notes

2 New-ish Perspectives on Work-Life Balance